Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello

Im Sarah and I was confirmed as a Christian back in 1993, I am a self employed crafter, I love to listen to my Christian music as I work ( any genre ). Its so relaxing and helps me to focus... and there is a lot of answers to questions in the lyrics... give it a go!

UCB have a digital radio station now and is full of good music, stories and friendly chat... just normal people.. you can listen to the station through the internet so that helps as I need the computer to stay on even though Im usually painting or sewing.

Well I just wanted to say Hi and I will speak to you soon I hope, Take care... God bless.
Sarah
info@autumnrosecrafts.co.uk

1 comment:

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

I'm really glad you are doing the blog with me. It's great to have fellow crafters with the same beliefs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...