Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting Ready ~ South Cave Farmers Market

Looking out from my window this morning s a real pleasure. The snow is thicklly spread over the ground and the veg patches are just a blanket of white with the tips of fruit bushes poking through. The branches of the trees are white and there is a lovely sunshiney sky.
I'm lucky though, there is no school run (ok walk) today as the primary school are off on half term. My youngest is off out for the day to a friends and much as I'll miss her, it's great because tomorrow is the farmers market and I'll need to get everything ready.
It's a case of collecting the stock from the various shelves and cupboards and then assembling some display boards. another usual task is finishing off the mountain of half finished necklaces and earrings. They are all lacking a clasp or earring hook.
I am presuming the market will go ahead tomorrow, even though a lot of the traders come from the Yorkshire Wolds (a range of hills that start at the topend of my village) apparently there are lots of abandoned cars up there.
I shall of course be wrapped up warm with the thermals, double jumpers andcoats, gloves, hat and scarf.
The market is held on the second saturday of every month in the playgrounds at South Cave school from 9am until 1pm.

1 comment:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Have a good day tomorrow...it sounds as though your ready to brave the cold at least! good luck. Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...