Monday, February 9, 2009

Creative and Faithful ~ An introduction

This blog is the result of some soul searching.

Last week TV presenter David Vine explained how he felt pressure to avoid talking about his Christian faith on his shows. He said "It's almost socially unacceptable to say you believe in God"
This was in a week where the head of the Ctholic church in England and Wales said "the nation is unfriendly to religious people" and then Tony Blair (ex Prime minister) admitted that he kept quiet about his faith while PM as he "didn't want to be labelled a nutter"

So this week I am starting this blog to say I am a Christian and a crafter and I'm proud of it!

I already write Crystal Velvet Wedding Blog and so would love to have some other Christian crafters to join me in writing this blog. Please contact me if you feel comitted and able to.

I'm also going to add some you tube videos of Christian music to help you worship as you work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...