Monday, August 8, 2011

Thy Word


Thy word is a song that is based on Psalm 119 v 105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"
Basically a song that tell us the importance of the bible. The fact that all the answers to our many questions are there. That when we fear our path in life, Jesus is right there beside us. I have nothing to fear because he is always there.
the second verse of the song says
I will not forget your love for me. (I know you love me and know what's best for me)
And yet, my heart forever is wondering ... (but I have doubts and walk from your shadow)
Jesus be my guide and hold me to your side (teach me your ways and correct me when I go wrong)

Thy Word
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet,
And a light unto my path.

When I feel afraid,
Think I've lost my way,
Still You're there, right beside me.
Nothing will I fear,
As long as You are near.
Please, be near me to the end

Chorus

I will not forget
Your love for me and yet,
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide,
And hold me to Your side,
And I'll love You to the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...