Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's a discovery day ~ Moonbeam Mosaics ~ mosaic crosses

These stunnin mosaic crosses really caught my eye as I browsed through my blogger dashboard today. The one above made with the honey suckle pattern reminds me of posh sunday teas with cups and saucers as we had the same tea set.

The mosaics are made by Diane of Moonbeam Mosaics who knits, crochets and crafts as well as making beautiful mosaics.


I think the celtic shape and rustic look of the crosses is very appealing.

My favourite ~ the colours and sentiments are perfect.
______________________________

"Fast to the cross' spreading span
high in the sunlit air,
all the unnumbered sins of man
I see my saviour bear"
Timothy Dudley Smith

1 comment:

Moonbeam Angel said...

Thank you so much for featuring my crosses. I really appreciate your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...