Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 113 ~ One A Day Challenge ~ Shoe alteration


Pushing the boundries of the challenge slightly today!
I have very slim feet and as a result I find it hard to find style that don't leave my foot sliding around. I have several pairs of Schols and have then on the very tightest fastening.
I wonder round shops looking at all the lovely styles that are available. They simply are too wide for my feet.
Yesterday while I was shoppiong in New Look I found a wonderful pair of sandals. They were a real bargain, only £5 in the sale. I really couldn't resist. They were miles too big and I'd never in a million years be able to wear them ..... but I bought them anyway!

So today I have done an overhall on them and I am so pleased. I don't think I have ever owned a pair that fit me so well.
I pulled the nails out and then re positioned the inside ones about 3/4 inch further up the leather and hammered then back in.
They look fab. I can now teater around on them and am a very happy camper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...