Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Crafts Juice Tuesday ~ I guess that's why they call it the blues!









Who wouldn' love this wonderful blue asssortment kit by Melbangel. Every thing is on a blue theme and looks so exciting. There's buttons, roses, ribbons, felt, threads ... you could do so much with this! And this is the inspitation behind my "Blues" week.



Lizzyanthus has created this wonderful stunning blue and black fabric bag. The embellishment is a buckle that has been recycled.

This lovely blue slouch beret has been knitted by A Knit 4 all seasons. I love the vintage feel of it. Very Stylish!
I really love this mosaic star by Little blue shed. It reminds me of the celtic trinity design. Great colours.

4 comments:

Amy Lim said...

Thank you so much! I am so glad that my blue crafting kit has found a place on your lovely blog :) Love all the blues!!
-Amy :)

Glitz and Glamour said...

Brilliant choices. I am really liking the mosiac.

Marie said...

Love your selection this week, especially the bag!

Anonymous said...

So sorry I didn't thank you earlier for feauturing me...Thank you
Love your blog too.
Cate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...