Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm going on a blog crawl!

Decided that as the sky is nice and blue today, the sun is shining and the birds are singing, it would be nice to go on a blog crawl.
What's a blog crawl? I hear you ask.
Well, I don't know yet. I am making it up as I go along. We'll start at my blog dashboard (the bit behind the scenes where I can read a snippit of everyone I follow. I find someone who has recently posted something interesting. Now are you ready? Lets begin....
O yeh, I know where we'll go, we'll visit one of my favourite blogs: Crafter-holic. It's a fantastic blog and can have you caught there for hours as you read the posts and follow the links to some of the most amazing online craft tutorials. In recent days, there have been links to bag making, coaster making, crystal vases (made out of plastic bottles) and a load of other things too. The latest post features a wall clock made from globes.
Now for the next visit. I'll select one of the followers on crafterholic and we'll go for a visit....
Izabella is a fibre and crochet artist. Her latest blog post is devoted to the wonderful hand crochetedearrings. So many different styles but all with very fine crochet in a wonderful array of colours.
Her other recent post feature craft fairs, her work space and her other makes.

So now to find a follower to go and visit ....It's Willow Wood .... she has some stunning crochet items that she sells from an etsy store. Willow is a self confessed lover of trees. Her recent posts include details of a visit to scotland.

So now I think I'll just visit one more on this crawl and it's Sabrina from The little owl
Sabrina's blog is a riot of exciting posts including the burger and fries which are actually cupcakes. They look so real! She also has recent posts about nail varnish in what I can only discribe as a rather "interesting"shade of vintage green. There are also lots and lots of handmade treasures.


So here ends my blog crawl. Off to do some work now!

5 comments:

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! Fantasic!

Crafter-holic said...

Blog crawling is such an ace idea (although it's one of those things I'd start and then wonder how it got to midnight!)
Thanks so much for the link - I got a couple more followers from it :-)
Glad you like my blog, it means a lot when people let me know...so thanks again!

Izabela said...

thank you so much for linking to me :)

this is such a cool idea - I might have to do it sometimes - I really love crawling blogs...

x

Hilary said...

I go blog crawling most days - my new craft blog uk has 400 odd listed and it's hard not to get distracted!

Marie said...

Great idea, I do this everday but didn't think to post it! Shame you can't get a G&T with each place you visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...