Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crafts Juice Tuesday ~ Watch the birdie!!

I went looking for a chicken and came back with two cute bluebird tags from the chicken queen Swirly Arts. Cute and creative!

This cute pink owl is very glamerous. She's been created by Tip Top. Wonder how long it took to curl her eye lashes?


I love the delicate but interesting details on this mobile. It's created from paper by Blackwoods Creations.

I saw these beautiful coasters and decided that they would be the inspiraton behid this weeks craft juice Tuesday.

They are created by Ruthie5573. and come as a set of four.

A very colourful owl made from Papier Mache by Flirty Myrtle. Isn't he jolly!

8 comments:

Marie said...

I did a bird theme too this week, but chose a completely different selection!!

Glitz and Glamour said...

Brilliant choices. Loving the pink owl card, do you think it can give lessons on how to get eyelashes like that, I am so jealous

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Minky magic: Great minds think aike!

G&G: I'd love eyelases like that!

Unknown said...

Great choices this week, I guess it's a bird week!

Tip Top said...

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my owl!!
Eyelashes are drawn on - so very fake!!! That is the secret!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my paper mache owl! I did my first craftjuice tuesday today but I just chose a fw things that I would buy if I had any cash!

Nic :) said...

Loving your selections - but i am smitten with the Bluebirds!

Lovely choices! :D

Swirlyarts said...

Thanks for featuring me :) Little blue tits are happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...