Thursday, February 25, 2010

Television and creativity

Looking back, I can remember being inspired and impressed, even at a young age by the television programmes I saw.
My earliest memories are of Fingerbobs. It was a really clever programme. Simple, but a real joy to watch. I loved the way the pupets were simple, the context was simple, but terribly effective. I used to make fingerbobs mice and tortoises.
I think my love of beach combing came from this episode:


As I grew older, I loved Rolf Harris. His paintings were amazing.



Then came Vision On and Tony Heart.



Over the years, other programmes have continued to inspire me: changing rooms, Kirsties home made home and of course Blue Peter with it's "here's one I made earlier"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...