Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What Christmas means to me ~ Jane


In the run up to Christmas I have been asking some of my internet friends what Christmas means to them ... over the posts in the run up to Christmas I'll be sharing their responses with you.


Starting the ball rolling is Jane (Greannancrafts) ...


"Looking around the Christmas table, and feeling sad about all the people who are no longer there - my Father, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles - but rejoicing in the people who have taken their places, sons, daughter in laws and Grandchildren.Christmas is for families"

Rose Geranium luxury hamper gift pack

Jane is a soap and cosmetic product creator. You can find lots more leautiful gift baskets, soaps, lotions and balms at her online shop www.just-soaps.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...