Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crafting Ambitions ~ My aims for 2012


Back in January 2011, I wrote a post detailing what I wanted to achieve in crafting.  You can read the post here.  I am please to say that I achieved my ambitions.  This coming year I am hoping to extend my skill range into the following areas.
1. Resin Crafts ~ The art of encasing items in resin for jewellery and accessories.
2. Free style wool felting ~ the art of turning dyed fleece into accessories and items for the home.

2 comments:

CarolC1 said...

I do wish you luck with your ambitions for 2012. I too have started messing with felt, needle felting, as I had a starter gift for Christmas and am so taken with it I may just expand on it so we can swap experiences perhaps. lol.

DREAMTIMEMAKES said...

Back in the early seventies I was given a PLASTICRAFT KIT at the same time my mother got the ENAMELCRAFT KIT. Which were great fun although the stuff was very chunky and the replacement resin very expensive - as I was not yet into my teens and only had my pocket money the hobby kinda stopped.
Wish you luck with you aims for the year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...